|Our Policy For Your Child
1. Activities which provide a real element of accomplishment.
2. Participation and cooperation in group activities.
3. Public appearance
4. The ability to appreciate accomplishments of others
5. Opportunity to be creative
6. Cultural appreciation
7. Mental and physical coordination
8. Grace and poise received only through this medium
Leotards and tights are required for all classes.
BALLET (all classes)
Students will wear a black camisole leotard,
pink tights, pink ballet shoes and hair put in a
TAP (all classes)
Students will wear a black leotard, black tights,
black tap shoes, and hair pulled away from the
JAZZ (all classes)
Students will wear black leotards, black tights,
black jazz shoes and hair pulled away from the face.
NO LARGE OR DANGLING EARRINGS,
JEWELRY OR ETC. NO FOOD, CANDY OR
DRINK IS ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO.